Stadium Facility Terms & Conditions of Use
Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions listed in the right sidebar of this page:
- Curtin Stadium Rules
- Curtin Stadium Conditions of Entry
- Curtin Stadium Membership Terms & Conditions
Curtin Stadium also offers free tennis to staff and students. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions – Free Tennis
Curtin Stadium offers free Tennis Court hire Monday to Friday from 6am to 5pm for the duration of the campaign for current students and staff of Curtin University. Players that do not qualify as a Curtin Student or Staff must pay and book for a court as normal.
• Must be a current Curtin University Student or staff member.
• Present Curtin University ID card on request.
• Must complete an application form before first session.
• Must make a booking with Curtin Stadium before every play. Bookings can be made at Curtin Stadium reception in person or via telephone 08 9266 7870.
• Must check in at stadium reception at the start of each session before entering the courts as all participants must be registered.
Please note while we accept walk in bookings, court allocations and availability may vary day to day so it’s best to check with the Curtin Stadium Reception in advance. Bookings outside these times will incur the standard court booking fees.
Courts are allocated on a first in first served basis. Due to popularity of certain days and times, participation levels may be higher than usual and exceeding capacity.
Participants must use appropriate tennis racquets and balls, of which they can supply their own equipment or alternatively these can be hired from Curtin Stadium. Please enquire at reception when checking in.
Conduct and Behaviour
All participants and spectators at Curtin Stadium must abide by these Terms and Conditions. These conditions are in place to ensure everyone can enjoy their sport. Our staff do their utmost to provide a friendly and professional sporting environment and we expect the same from our participants.
• Abusive language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
• If a player is under the influence of alcohol or other substances impairing their ability, they will not be permitted to play.
• Appropriate sporting attire and footwear must be worn at all times.
• Respect and courtesy for all other users of the courts must be maintained at all times.
• Care and appropriate usage of the facilities must be observed at all times.
• Participants play at their own risk and Curtin Stadium will not be liable for injuries incurred. This is an outdoor venue and severe weather conditions can impact the ability to play.