The Fitness Centre features a range of exercise equipment to help you achieve real results during every workout.
Fitness appraisal and personalised program
If you are new to the Fitness Centre, starting out can be a little daunting. That’s why we give all our members a free fitness appraisal and exercise program to learn how to safely use the gym equipment and to set you on the right path.
A qualified trainer will create an exercise program designed for your personal fitness goals. The appraisal incorporates your weight, blood pressure and measurements to help you achieve your goals, fast.
Update your personalised program with a complimentary follow up appraisals every 12 weeks, or reach your goals even faster with our personal training services.
Monthly fitness member challenge
Each month, members can enter a new challenge in the Fitness Centre.
Scores will be recorded on the whiteboard in the Fitness Centre by fitness staff.
The winners of both the “best” and “most improved” in male and female categories will receive four weeks free time extended on their membership. The winning male and female in the “best” category will also score a meal voucher from our friends at Pitcher & Iron.
Speak to the fitness staff about how to enter in the Fitness Centre.
2019 challenge information coming soon.
- Gym floor staff member must time and watch each participant.
- Gym floor staff to only count proper technique.
- Monthly challenge rules will be laminated and placed on board on gym floor.
- Two attempts per person, per month challenge.
- Staff have final say.
- In the case of a tie, the participants must share the prize.
- Participant must be a current member to win prize. Excluding free trials and casual passes. Staff to check when client enters.
- A written procedure will be supplied before the start of each challenge.
Take a virtual tour
Select ‘Fitness Centre’ to see our gym facilities.