Indoor Group Fitness Classes
Curtin Stadium offers over 40 group fitness classes, available for members of any fitness level to take part in.
Group fitness timetable
There are classes for every fitness goal. Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
Click here for a printable version of Timetable
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by arriving late or leaving early from the class.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury, illness or medical condition let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.
- Make sure you clean your hands before getting into the class (hand sanitiser are provided) and wipe equipment after use (cleaning wipes and tea tree oil bottles are provided).
- Casual Visitors: $15 per class (Note: 2 short classes that are back to back can be booked under one $15 visit, any additional classes will incur an additional casual class charge).
C U Free Fit
Our free yoga classes, C U Free Fit Vinyasa YOGA is back under the Yoga Tree.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
Please note that C U Free Fit doesn’t run during holidays, examinations or tuition-free weeks.