Indoor group fitness classes
For a motivating group exercise experience, try out a group fitness class.
Group fitness timetable
There are class styles for every fitness goal. Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
The current timetable runs from 10th Feb 2020.
Never tried a class before? Learn more about our classes.
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by arriving late or leaving early from the class.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury, illness or medical condition let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.
C U Free Fit
During university semester there are free classes running at the university, fitness centre or fields.
Semester 1, 2020
When: Wednesdays from 12.10 pm to 1.00 pm, from 4th March 2020
Where: Curtin Stadium, Dome, Building 111, Curtin University grounds, Bentley
Register: Register your place upon arrival. No booking required.
What to bring: Mat or a big towel, water bottle
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
Please note that C U Free Fit doesn’t run during holidays, examinations or tuition free weeks.