Indoor group fitness classes
For a motivating group exercise experience, try out a group fitness class.
Group fitness timetable
There are class styles for every fitness goal. Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
The current timetable runs from 1 April 2019 to 31 May 2019.
Never tried a class before? Learn more about our classes [.pdf 881KB]
Celebrate Mum this Mother’s Day
Bring your mother or daughter along to Curtin Stadium and work on your fitness together from 6-17 May 2019.
This includes the Ladies Studio and Group Fitness classes.
Contact Renata Gagliardi : email@example.com for any queries.
Promotion only for new members (a minimum 3-month lapse in membership for previous members).
Individuals coming into the Ladies Studio will only be permitted during supervised hours.
Register at the reception desk for a 12 day free trial.
The first visit must be attended by mother and daughter. Following visits may be attended individually.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. This includes 7 day free trials.
Not valid for Fitness Centre.
Mother/daughter must register each visit at reception.
All trials expire Friday 17 May 2019.
One attendee must be a current member and be bringing mother/daughter to session that their current membership is eligible for (eg. Group fitness or Studio access)
Email or digital promotion must be shown to reception staff upon signing up for offer.
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by arriving late or leaving early from the class.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury, illness or medical condition let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.
C U Free Fit
During university semester there are free classes running at the university, fitness centre or fields.
Semester One, 2019
When: Wednesdays from 12.10 pm to 1.00 pm starting Wednesday 13 March
13, 20, March
3, 10, 17 April
1, 8,15,22,29 May
Where: Studio, Building 205.125, Curtin University grounds, Bentley
Register: Register your place upon arrival. No booking required .
What to bring: Mat or a big towel, water bottle
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
Please note that C U Free Fit doesn’t run during holidays, examinations or tuition free weeks.