Ladies fitness studio
We understand that working out in a gym can sometimes be a little intimidating. Why not try our ladies-only workout space? A Studio membership includes a personalised program, ab classes and circuit.
Our exclusive Studio space is for ladies to work out in a friendly and secure personal environment, fully supervised by our qualified female fitness instructors. Every membership includes a full appraisal and personalised program.
A Studio membership includes a personalised program, ab classes, stretching class, Body Shape, and circuit.
A 30 minute guided class just after the ab class on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6.00pm, to help to improve your posture , release stiff muscles and assist with muscle soreness after training.
30 minute abs
A Studio membership entitles you to our 30 minute abdominal training sessions led by one of our professional fitness trainers. No reservation required. Just join in on one of the class times below.
Studio memberships include 60 minute circuit training classes. The class incorporates cardio, resistance training, core exercises and stretching.
Body shape class
The Body Shape class runs every Friday from 5.00pm to get you moving, focusing on legs, glutes and abdominal.
The Studio will be open on the WA Day Public Holiday Monday 3 June as below:
- 8:00 am Circuit
- 9:00 am Circuit
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Ladies fitness
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Unsupervised
The Studio is open Monday to Friday mornings and evenings and on Saturday mornings (unsupervised).
The Studio is staffed with a qualified personal trainer except for the following times:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9.00am to 10.00am
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6.00am to 7.00am
- Monday to Friday from 3.00pm to 4.00pm
- Saturdays from 9.30am to 10.30am
Access to the Fitness Centre is included in the Studio membership in off-peak times or while the studio is closed.
Schedule and class times
|Morning (am)||6.00 - 10.00||9.00 - 12.00||6.00 - 10.00||9.00 - 12.00||6.00 - 10.00||9.30 - 11.30|
|Evening (pm)||3.00 - 6.30||3.00 - 6.30||3.00 - 6.30||3.00 - 6.30||3.00 - 6.00|
|Circuit (am)||7.00 - 8.00|
8.00 - 9.00
|7.00 - 8.00|
8.00 - 9.00
|7.00 - 8.00|
8.00 - 9.00
|30 minute Abs (pm)||5.30 - 6.00||5.00 - 5.30||5.30 - 6.00||5.00 - 5.30|
|Stretching class (pm)||6.00 - 6.30||6.00 - 6.30|
|Body Shape class (pm)||5.00 - 6.00|
Check out the current prices on the Membership page.
Become a member
Our memberships include a free appraisal and personalised program. Studio memberships are open to students, staff and community members.
To sign up, you can call us +61 8 9266 7870, contact us online or visit us at the Curtin Stadium reception at Building 111, Curtin University.
Celebrate Mum this Mother’s Day
Bring your mother or daughter along to Curtin Stadium and work on your fitness together from 6-17 May 2019.
This includes the Ladies Studio and Group Fitness classes.
Contact Renata Gagliardi : email@example.com for any queries.
- Promotion only for new members (a minimum 3-month lapse in membership for previous members).
- Individuals coming into the Ladies Studio will only be permitted during supervised hours.
- Register at the reception desk for a 12 day free trial.
- The first visit must be attended by mother and daughter. Following visits may be attended individually.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. This includes 7 day free trials.
- Not valid for Fitness Centre.
- Mother/daughter must register each visit at reception.
- All trials expire Friday 17 May 2019.
- One attendee must be a current member and be bringing mother/daughter to session that their current membership is eligible for (eg. Group fitness or Studio access)
- Email or digital promotion must be shown to reception staff upon signing up for offer.