Join Curtin Stadium fitness centre from $300, with no joining fee.
All students, staff and community members welcome!
The best way for you to succeed in achieving your health and fitness goals is to have access to qualified staff who can encourage you every step of the way.
Curtin Stadium membership gives you access to our huge 900sqm gym and the option to add over 40 group fitness classes per week.
To help you get started, your membership also includes:
- A 1-on-1 appraisal and training session with a personal trainer to pinpoint your goals and develop a customised program
- A Body Composition scan and detailed expert analysis to set a baseline for comparison
- The option to include over 40 group fitness classes that suit your needs.
Register your details here and we‘ll be in touch to answer any questions, organise an obligation-free tour and help you get started!
Choose your membership
Choose from gym only, or all access which includes over 40 classes and quarterly appraisals and programs.
Direct debit payment plans
Fortnightly direct debit plan prices are based on recurring fortnightly direct debits paid in advance, and incur a fee of $0.66 per transaction for bank accounts and 1.5% (min $0.66) for credit cards. The first fortnightly payment needs to be paid upfront at reception when you start your membership.
Direct Debit Memberships can be cancelled at any time after the 6-month minimum term is reached with 28 days written notice.
Signing up is easy! Complete the direct debit form at reception and have your payments deducted fortnightly from your chosen account.
Staff passes and plans
If you’re a Curtin staff member, read on for information about free passes, salary packaging and payroll plans.
Refer to the Membership Terms and Conditions for full details.
Salary package your 12 month membership with fortnightly payments.
Benefits of salary packaging:
- Payments are deducted from your gross income. This means they come out before your tax deductions which helps to reduce your taxable income for the year.
- It is a perpetual membership that rolls over after the minimum 12-month contract. This means you don’t have to be concerned with re-joining, expiry dates, new paperwork and your membership will continue until you decide to cease it.
- Easy and cost-effective!
To start your membership:
- Apply for Curtin Salary Packaging online within the Staff Portal or contact People & Culture to see if you’re eligible.
- Once approved, please bring your notification email with you and complete a membership application at Curtin Stadium and pay your first fortnight upfront.
*Salary packaging are current as at January 2021 and are subject to annual increases.
Apply for a payroll membership and have your fortnightly payments deducted from your pay post-tax.
To start your membership:
- Contact People & Culture to see if you’re eligible to apply for a payroll membership. If so, complete the application required.
- Once approved, complete a membership application at Curtin Stadium and pay your first fortnight upfront.
*Payroll prices are current as at January 2021 and are subject to annual increases.
You don’t have to be a member to access the Gym and Group Fitness classes. Single entry passes are valid for 12 months.
- Single entry pass: $15
- 10 pack: $120
A casual visit is to be used for 1 Gym visit or Group Fitness Class only. The only exception to this is 2 short classes (30-40 minutes) participated in back to back can be claimed under one casual visit, or 1 short class and 1 gym visit back to back. All other combinations of casual visits must be paid for as 2 or more visits.
Note: Parking is not included in any Casual Visit pass, this applies to qualifying memberships only.
How to join
Keen to sign up for a membership? You can call us on +61 8 9266 7870 or visit us at the Curtin Stadium reception at Building 111, Curtin University. You’re welcome to come and see the facilities before you join.
If you want a casual pass, drop in anytime.
- Trial participant must bring a sweat towel each visit – no access is permitted without a towel.
- Trial is only valid for first time Curtin Stadium visitors.
- Trial can only be applied for once.
- Users under 16 years of age must be accompanied at all times by a parent/guardian.
- Trial is valid for seven consecutive days only from the start date.
- Trial may only be used for the Fitness Centre, Group Fitness classes or the Ladies Studio (women’s only gym).
- Ladies Studio – Must arrange first visit in advance via Reception.
- Trial can not be suspended, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Parking is not included with this offer.