Get a Quote
For a detailed quote, complete an online enquiry using the form below, and a member of the events team will be in contact with you within two business days.
For venues hired over peak times, a higher rate will be charged. Peak times are Friday to Sunday, and non-peak is Monday to Thursday. Discounts apply for Curtin students and staff during non-peak times.
If you are new to hiring the venue, we recommend a site visit with one of the events team. Email email@example.com or phone (08) 9266 5199 to book in your site visit.
Conditions of hire
All hirers must agree to the Terms and Conditions and Special Conditions of Hire. Submission of your quote request and further acceptance of your Hire Contract confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. A signed copy of the Special Conditions will be required on acceptance of the Hire Contract.
- A deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of accepting booking with payment in full 14 days prior to the event.
- Curtin University reserves the right to cancel or amend hire agreements at their operational discretion.
- Curtin University reserves the right to impose a security and cleaning bond.
- All hirers must have public liability insurance no less than $10 million. This policy must be provided to Curtin Stadium at least four weeks prior to the event.
- For those without a current Public Liability Insurance Policy, Curtin University has a policy available for hire at an additional charge.
- A risk assessment will be required for all events. The University reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking, including confirmed bookings.
- If deemed a public event, the necessary Town of Victoria Park permits and approvals must be obtained.
- If a liquor license is required, the application must be finalised four weeks prior to the event.
- Curtin University reserves the right to refuse inclusion of event sponsors on-site that present a conflict of interest.
Apply for a quote now
Click below to submit an application form to hire Curtin Stadium Rooms or Venues. Form will open in new window.