Get a quote
For a detailed quote, complete an online enquiry using the form below, and a member of the events team will be in contact with you within two business days.
For venues hired over peak times, a higher rate will be charged. Peak times are Friday to Sunday, and non-peak is Monday to Thursday. Discounts apply for Curtin students and staff during non-peak times.
If you are new to hiring the venue, we recommend a site visit with one of the events team. Email email@example.com or phone (08) 9266 5199 to book in your site visit.
Conditions of hire
All hirers must agree to the Terms and Conditions [.pdf 150KB] of use at Curtin Stadium once the booking is confirmed.
Our Terms and Conditions [.pdf 150KB] include, but are not limited to:
- A deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of accepting booking with payment in full 14 days prior to the event.
- Curtin Stadium reserves the right to cancel or amend hire agreements at their operational discretion.
- Curtin Stadium reserves the right to impose a security and cleaning bond.
- All hirers must have public liability insurance no less than $10 million. This policy must be provided to Curtin Stadium at least four weeks prior to the event.
- For those without a current Public Liability Insurance Policy, Curtin University has a policy available for hire at an additional charge.
- A risk assessment will be required for all events. The University reserves the right to refuse of cancel any booking, including confirmed bookings.
- If deemed a public event, the necessary Town of Victoria Park permits and approvals must be obtained.
- If a liquor license is required, application must be finalised two weeks prior to the event.